In the financial and legal sectors, providers are serving a client base that is increasingly multi-national. They must deliver promotional and service information in multiple languages that are culturally appropriate and meet local regulatory requirements in order to maintain market share. Thai Translation has the experience, scalability, and domestic expertise to help Asian companies as well as foreign investors in the finance and legal sector achieve their globalization objectives.
The integrated solution from Thai Translation allows you to:
- Speed up authoring while lowering process costs
- Reuse approved and legally correct content
- Improve content consistency and quality
- Build a strong international brand
- Streamline localization processes
And what is the result? It is the increasing marketing efficiency and a consistent customer experience wherever you are in the world.
Thai Translation works with the world’s leading finance and insurance companies to ensure they maintain their competitive advantage.
- High quality translation supported by a global infrastructure of offices worldwide
- Global Brands rely on Thai Translation
- The in-house translation team in the industry works to ensure consistency in tone and messaging
- A single point of contact for all your projects, removing complexity and streamlining communication
- Thai Translation’s best-in-class technology is utilized for terminology management and translation management
How to work with us:
1. Click to get a Free Instant Quote for your translation request or send any enquiries to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Our customer representative will contact you shortly within 12 hours and advise you the quotation and estimated timeline for your project.
3. One of our dedicated project managers starts your translation project after receiving your purchase order/contract confirmation or advance payment when necessary.
4. We will deliver the final translation to you by the promised deadline and make any revisions upon your requirements after the delivery.
5. You make the payment to us via PayPal, MoneyBookers or Bank Transfer within the agreed timeframe.